CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

80's Party!!!!






Tony and I are going to be having an 80's party. The idea came from my older sister Emily. Their group of friends had one and she said it was a blast. We will be having pac man tournements, lipsync contest, games, and lots of food. We have already gotten lots of responses to our invitation. I wanted something that would bring a huge smile to peoples faces everytime they looked at it posted on their fridge. These are the pictures that we put on the invite.






I think that it is sooo funny! I am sure other people think we are sooo strange. At least they know who we are and that we are very comfortable with it. hehe Tony had to put on one of my pick shirts and he has a big chain around his neck. It is a little hard to see with all his hair. It is Aug. 1st so if anyone else reading this blog wants to come your are more than welcome. It will be RADICAL!

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is looking fantastic ~ great job adding the sidebar pics and TWO new posts. You're a pro already!

    Between Mark's resistance to seeing the airshow in Seattle and my desire not to miss THE party of the year, we are sorely tempted to delay our travel plans... But regardless of what we do, I know you & your guests will have fun to the MAX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! You are too cute with your blog. Love the 80s idea. If we lived closer, we would totally come:) It's fun to see your family picture. I love relatives too. Dave's mom took about 50 picutres one year for our Christmas card, and we had one that everyone was looking:) Thanks again for the update. It's fun to catch up:)
    Melanie Chambers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! Its about time you have a blog,and your 80's party, What a fun idea. I showed Dereck the picture and he started laughing, he said what is up with all his chest Hair, I Personaly think he wishes he had some. Anyways glad your on here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog! You have such a cute family! He got some great shots of you guys! What a fun surprise to see you at the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds tubular dude. I wish we could come. I actually thought about having one a while back because it would be so fun. Especially playing all the cool 80's music. Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I invited you to ours. Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Melissa! It's good to see you blogging! It's nice to keep up on all the family journaling and stay in touch with everyone at the same time.

    Your 80's party looks rockin'! You make me laugh. It didn't surprise me at all to see those pictures of you and Tony. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to come so bad! Tell me what you did cause I may want to do it as well....what a funny idea. I think my sister would just die! She LOVES the 80's, I'm just not so sure Travis would come.....I'm going to try it.....ciao p.s. so fun that you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Were are the pictures of the 80's party, I'm waiting!!!!

    ReplyDelete