CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Catching Up

Back in May, Lily cut all of her hair off. These first two picts are AFTER I fixed what i could. The last two show it as she had done it. Sad continuing of the story is that mid-Aug, just when it was growing, Sarah took Lily down to the Salon and cut it again!! Lily's hair was up in a little pony on the top of her head, Sarah cut everything that wasn't in the ponytail, to the SCALP. Needless to say Lily has a long time before she looks like she has 'mupunzel' hair.






AWHHH. Back to school!! I love this time of year! Sarah and Jaxson love riding the bus together. At least that is what they say. Jaxson is in 3rd grade, Sarah in 1st, and Lily is in a co-op preschool which I teach every 3 weeks. Lily loves it but really wants to ride the bus. We have two more years!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute school Pics, I had no clue of the hair problem until Tony came down, But you just have to look at it this way, they just want to be like there mom! Which is sweet when you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa!
    Doris?? I usually hate it when people put music on their blog and I turn down the volume right away...imagine my pleasant surprise to hear Miss Day's voice piping through my speakers! How gloriously refreshing.
    Okay -back to my original thought...I think the pixie cut is really cute...gotta love the classic mix of kid/scissors/hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melis-
    Love the updates! You are more on it than I! Usually the only time we post is if my hubby does it... Anyway, love all the pics! (And you look so cute in all of them!)
    Mibs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the school pics. Good thing you are the talented mom you are:) I have a hard enough time with the bangs and yes, my brookie decided to try it out too:) It must be a kid thing, but leave it to you to make it cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics. What is it with kids and cutting thier own hair? All my kids did it at least once. It is a good thing you could fix it. It was cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute school pictures. Lily looks like a female Tony. Her expression is so funny. I am sorry about the hair cutting incident. Every child goes through it and some get help from a sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for updating us! At least you know that you are inspiring your girls- they want to be a hair stylist just like their mom! And I have to say so myself, they've picked the greatest hairstylist there is to model after!!!!

    ReplyDelete