CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day Five of Disneyland

Alright, I know this is getting confusing. I am going back to NOVEMBER 09. This is day 5 of our California trip. DANA POINT.
It was a balmy,76 degree's. SO NICE. We were on our way to San Diego and wanted the kids to experience the beach so we saw some signs on the interstate and drove right to this perfect beach.

Of course what is the favorite activity of kids(and adults) while on a beach?? Shell and rock hunting!!

After 30 mins of hunting we went on a little hike around the point. It is so relaxing hearing the waves come in and segulls over head. It also helps the the sun is shining and really warm!


After the hike the girls and I went back to the beach while Jax and Tony went on to more dangerous ground. Sarah started rock hunting again, and Lily immediatly stripped off her shoes socks AND pants and went to draw in the wet sand.



Jaxson indulged Tony by checking out the native flora. Tony is always checking out new plants. These were growing off the sheer side of a cliff.
After Tony and Jaxson came back Tony grabbed the camera and caught this perfect shot with Lily. She was being soooo careful to only let her feet get wet while drawing in the sand.

Now that she was 'soaked' she begged Tony to take her out on this rock and run from the waves. They did this for about 30 mins.

We stayed on the beach for about 3 hours then the hunger pains set in and we drove to the condo's. On our way to the car we saw 3 people doing this in the harbor. I guess it is a new sport. It sure would take alot of balance.


This was an awsome ship that was also in the harbor. The kids thought it was the pirates of the Caribean... Yes I spelled that right. CariBEAN.

3 comments:

  1. Love the video of Lily. She looks like she keeps you laughing! What a cute family and fun vacation! Oh-and that birthday video your kids did was HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote "birthday video" but I meant the one Tony had the babysitter and kids do for you for Valentine's Day. It's late and I'm obviously delirious. Props to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog listed on Sarah Stice's. What a fun trip. I've never been to Disneyland. It was fun to look through your pictures. Can I add you guys to my blog?
    ~RaChelle Squibb

    ReplyDelete