CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

On Saturday night Tony and I went out to dinner. While we were out, Tony had arranged with Jaxson and the babysitter to make a 'Valentine' movie for me about how Tony and I had first met as well as our first date,Buddy dance. The kids showed it to me Sunday. I laughed so hard I cried. Here is a little background so you will understand the shots. Tony says he first saw me at church wearing a blue dress(the same one Sarah is wearing in the movie). Next we spoke to each other at a ward activity where Tony was leading everyone in a round of "The other Day..." song. He had come up to me to introduce himself and I Totally brushed him off. Next my roomate Heather set us up on the "BuddyDance" date. He tried to hold my hand the entire night but I wouldn't let him. He tried to show off at the dance by doing the splits. I just thought he was really cheesy, but obviously he eventually convinced me otherwise. Hope you enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. That is SO COOL!!! And funny. And sweet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, and creative! Tony should get an award for the most creative husband ever...he needs to hold classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way cute Melissa! Tony is so creative and your kids did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness- it's hard to type when I'm still laughing! That was awesome!!!! I can't believe how big your kids are!!! You better lock Jaxon up now because his jaw will be dropping like that over girls too soon and he's so cute they might try to hold his hand! We sure miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh-Buddy Dance, the start of so many good things. Can you believe it has been almost 12 years?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too, too fun! Jaxson's rendition of Tony is flawless! And Sarah is every bit as beautiful as her mother. Thanks for sharing. I'm only going to watch it 12 more times then I'm done.
    Love, Grandpa Rory.
    ps. Loved the pictures from Disneyland too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! what a great production. I loved every min. of it. Award winning acting, and the plot was very engaging. I love, a good love story! Especially a happily ever after one. The Disneyland trip looked magical and real I enjoyed reading the commentary. You are one great family. I love you all so much,
    Grandma Shelley

    ReplyDelete